Urgent appeal for children caught in the Gaza Crisis
Thousands of children have been displaced, injured, killed or have been caught in the fighting that has engulfed Gaza and Israel.
Children on both sides continue to pay the highest price for the violence.
The rights of every single child, no matter who or where they are, must be protected.
UNICEF calls for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire, and for all parties to unconditionally protect children from harm, in accordance with their obligations under international humanitarian and human rights law.
Your donation today will help us to provide urgent humanitarian support to the children caught in the Gaza Crisis. UNICEF deliveries of life-saving supplies for children are entering Gaza, and despite the extreme security situation, UNICEF is working with partners to provide children and families with urgent, humanitarian support, including:
- Safe water;
- Essential medical supplies;
- Hygiene kits;
- Therapeutic food and nutritional supplements;
- Mental health and psychosocial support;
- Emergency supplies like blankets, warm clothes, tarps and tents;
- Essential vaccines;
- Recreational activities for children; and
- Humanitarian cash transfers.