Make an Emergency Donation Today to Support Venezuelan Children.
Your donation will help ensure that children’s needs come first. It will go towards providing them with safe drinking water, access to food, education and vaccinations.
UNICEF needs your support to reach the 3.2 million Venezuelan children in need and counting.
UNICEF has been working in Venezuela for over 50 years. Your donation today ensures that children are put at the forefront of this crisis and protected in the way, they not only need, but also deserve.
Your donation will help:
- Vaccinate over 1.2 million children under 5 against a highly contagious, yet preventable disease – measles;
- Provide 800,000 Venezuelans with essential access to safe drinking water;
- Treat 7,000 children under 5 suffering from severe or moderate malnutrition;
- Reach 216,000 children with psychosocial and protection support;
- Protect children’s futures by distributing education materials to 680,000 children.